1 Eyed Jamaican
1 Eyed Jamaican is a predominantly Indica strain, although it is not unheard of to come across Sativa varieties. The reddish-brown hairs on its light green buds are instantly recognizable to the cannabis connoisseur. This is one of the most potent strains out there, and even experienced users tread carefully. It promises a long-lasting couchlock for those in need of it.
This strain is particularly tasty. It hints of citrus, with spicy, earthy undertones. Its pungent flavor may be too thick and heavy for novices, as it can cause coughing fits. However, this Indica is well worth it. These dank buds promise absolute relaxation. Rising from the couch may prove challenging. This is a heavy buzz, both physically and mentally, that guarantees a few hours of stress-free bliss.
Why Patients Use 1 Eyed Jamaican
This is among the most potent of all cannabis strains. Its sedative effect is famous around the world for treating insomnia effectively, and it is an extremely popular painkiller for any ache or scrape, mild or severe. 1 Eyed Jamaican will make you hungry, and cancer patients use it to stimulate appetite during chemotherapy. Its many uses include relaxing the mind and body of all stresses.
Medical Uses of 1 Eyed Jamaican
Side Effects of 1 Eyed Jamaican
- Red Eyes
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Information about 1 Eyed Jamaican
- 80 percent Indica and 20 percent Sativa.
- This strain ranks a very high nine on the 1 to 10 stoned meter. You may not remember.
- 1 Eyed Jamaican never has less than 16 percent THC in it.
- These plants have a typical flowering cycle of nine weeks, sometimes ten.
Ideal Growing Method
- You can grow this strain outdoors, but you will get higher yield and potency indoors.
- This compact plant grows three or four feet high.
- 1 Eyed Jamaican has an average to high yield.
- Intermediate to advanced growing skills will be very helpful.
- This strain is not suitable for daytime use, unless you have no work or social obligations to meet.