A Train Strain
A-Train has legendary genetics. Its mother is Arcata Trainwreck and its father Mazar-I-Sharif, both known for their potency. The Afghani genes add bushiness and density to the plant and its buds, and she loves to grow wildly. If indoors and forced to flower at one foot high, A-Train can finish at an astonishing five feet. She tastes best when grown in soil, but yields better in a hydroponic setup.
This strain tastes of citrus, spice, and all things nice, including its lemony, eucalyptus, and hash undertones. People love it in the medical cannabis community for its ability to treat various illnesses. This balanced hybrid is ideal for those in need of the numbing effects of Indica, but with some Sativa to soften the buzz. It is not good to fall asleep at work, and this strain will prevent that.
Why Patients Use A-Train
A-Train gives you the munchies. For this reason, it is the perfect choice for those in need of an appetite stimulant, such as chemotherapy patients, anorexics, or others struggling to eat. Users love the giggles, creative boost, and happiness it gives them. It is a powerful painkiller and anti-inflammatory, and its high cannabinoid content makes it one of the best medicinal strains available.
Medical Uses of A-Train
Side Effects of A-Train
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Information about A-Train
- 60 percent Sativa and 40 percent Indica.
- A-Train is a hybrid cross of Trainwreck and Mazar-I-Sharif.
- This strain rates 7.5 on the stoned meter. It is potent.
- The THC content of A-Train usually exceeds 20 percent.
- TH Seeds
- This strain should flower in 60 days.
Ideal Growing Method
- You can grow this strain outdoors, but it does better in a controlled indoor environment.
- A-train is a medium-sized plant that can grow to 40 inches in height.
- This plant yields around 350 grams per square meter.
- A-Train requires support, equipment, and some intermediate or advanced growing skills.
- Avoid conditions of high humidity. A-Train is prone to mold and bud rot if left damp.