Abra Cadabra Strain
As a Sativa-dominant hybrid, Abra Cadabra is energizing and uplifting. It has a reputation for making patients very stoned, very quickly. Although its genetics are unknown, this strain continues to perform well in medical-grade tests. It has a high THC content and it has more than enough cannabinoids to make it an effective medicine for an array of debilitating ailments.
Because Abra Cadabra is predominantly Sativa, it is ideal for use during the day and for any outdoor excursions. It will not make you sleepy or mentally foggy. In fact, it will make you busy. This is not a particularly tasty strain, but it does have citrusy, earthy undertones. Its green buds are noticeable by a smattering of orange-colored hairs.
Why Patients Use Abra Cadabra?
Abra Cadabra is famous for treating mental and mood disorders. It has a strong cerebral effect, giving users a powerful physical buzz and a strong head high. It provides fast relief for patients, and midway through, it becomes highly energizing and sociable. It finishes off with a calm, relaxing feeling that leaves patients euphoric and pain-free.
Medical Uses of Abra Cadabra
- Appetite Loss
Side Effects of Abra Cadabra
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
- Red Eyes
Information about Abra Cadabra
- 80 percent Sativa and 20 percent Indica
- Abra Cadabra scores a seven on the stoned meter. You will get very high, but not sedately so.
- This strain frequently measures THC levels of up to 18 percent.
- This strain flowers within 10 weeks, sometimes a week or two longer outdoors.
Ideal Growing Method
- Abra Cadabra does well outdoors. It has a long growing season and requires space and light indoors.
- This tall plant can reach six feet in height. Crop it for bushier plants if this is a problem.
- Abra Cadabra is not a top yielding strain, but it does produce nice sized buds.
- Intermediate and advanced gardeners will do well with Abra Cadabra. Beginners may struggle.
- If growing in cold climates, you will need to adjust the environment for optimal growth.