AK-46 is a hybrid cannabis strain with more Sativa genes than Indica ones, which means that it is a good choice if you have chores to do or work to get done. Sativa-dominant strains are energizing and motivating. The genetic origins of AK-46 are unknown, but its effects are popular among medical cannabis patients for a variety of well-known reasons.
These buds are a stunning lime green in color, with heavy, crystalized trichomes visible all over them. They are sticky and fluffy, and users love the piney flavor of AK-46. This strain is suitable for both daytime and evening use, and because it is such a social experience, it is a great option to share with friends too. AK-46 is a sought after strain among medical patients.
Why Patients Use AK-46
People enjoy AK-46 because it makes you laugh. You will giggle for two hours straight, feeling relaxed, carefree, sociable, and energetic. The Sativa genes are cerebrally uplifting, yet toward the end of the experience, the Indica genes kick in to make users content and sleepy. This strain has the reputation of being sociable, which makes it suitable for events, functions, and other types of gatherings.
Medical Uses of AK-46
Side Effects of AK-46
- Dry Mouth
- Dry Eyes
Information about AK-46
- 65 percent Sativa and 35 percent Indica
- AK-46 gets a 7 out of 10 rating. The buzz lasts about two hours, with a relaxed, sleepy comedown.
- THC levels can range between 16 percent and 18 percent.
- This plant has a flowering cycle of nine or ten weeks.
Ideal Growing Method
- Most grow AK-46 indoors under LED lights. It thrives in a Sea of Green setup and can do well outdoors.
- This is a medium-sized plant. It typically grows around four feet high.
- AK-46 yields a nice harvest. In the right conditions, buds grow long, heavy, and dense.
- This is a suitable strain for beginners. It grows easily and resiliently.
- In overly humid conditions, bud rot and mold sometimes attacks this plant.