A tier one cannabis strain. Blueberry’s legendary status soared to new heights after claiming the High Times’ Cannabis Cup 2000 for Best Indica. The long history of the strain is traced back to the late 1970s and it really is one of the most popular strains around. The sweet flavors of fresh blueberries combine with relaxing effects to produce a long-lasting sense of euphoria. Blueberry is an 80% Indica dominant hybrid with unknown genetics. It is thought to be descended from Purple Thai and Afghan. It has a high average THC range between 16-24%. It has the typical dark dense green buds with orange hairs and frosty white crystals.
Why do Patients Use Blueberry?
Blueberry is perfect for treating conditions such as chronic fatigue, depression, migraines, depression, and anxiety. It is one of the most popular medical and recreational strains of marijuana. It’s dreamy Indica effects pair perfectly with relaxing activities or as a nightcap before bed. Not for daytime use due to heavy couch lock properties. Blueberry is wonderful for reducing both pain and stress and a much sought-after strain of marijuana. It has a wide range of medical benefits.
Medical Uses of Blueberry
- Pain Relief
- Chronic Fatigue
Side-Effects of Blueberry
- Dry Mouth
- Dry Eyes
Information about Blueberry
- 100% Indica
- Possibly Purple Thai and Afghani.
- Blueberry has a rating of 9.2 on the stoned meter.
- Average THC levels are between 16-24%
- Approximately 7-9 weeks
Ideal Growing Method
- Blueberry is an ideal outdoor plant, especially if you start the strain early in your greenhouse.
- 4-6 feet.
- Blueberry generates a high yield
- Blueberry is an easy strain of marijuana to grow. Possibly one of the easiest, it can handle colder climates without significantly affecting the yield.
- Stay on top of pruning. And protect your plants from mildew.