From Lowryder strains and the G13 Hash Plant, G-14 was born. Beginners can grow this resilient and stable hybrid with relative ease. It is also extremely potent, but the high is productive instead of sedative. G-14 is a popular medical cannabis strain because it has high levels of cannabinoids for treating an array of health problems, from mild to severe.
G-14 is a dense, Indica-dominant hybrid. Its buds are delightfully thick and silver green in color. It smells like fruit and flowers, but it has more of an earthy taste. This strain provides both a physical and heady high, but it does not make you sleepy. In fact, it will give you the energy needed to get through your day free of pain and discomfort. Its suitability for daytime use is one of the main reasons patients use it.
Why Patients Use G-14
This strain can calm even the highest-strung nerve. It is a famous stress reliever. Its potency alone makes all worries disappear. G-14 is a very effective painkiller, and patients use it to treat some of the worst inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis. A peaceful, happy strain that soothes and relaxes the body while lifting any feelings of depression.
Medical Uses of G-14
Side Effects of G-14
- Red Eyes
- Dry Eyes
- Cotton Mouth
Information about G-14
- G-14 is a triple hybrid. It is has Ruderalis, Indica, and Sativa genetics.
- G-14 is a cross between G13 Hash Plant and Lowryder.
- It scores eight on the 1 to 10 stoned meter. You will feel it powerfully.
- G-14 can measure THC levels of 18 percent.
- Fast Buds
- It will start flowering at eight weeks old and mature for another eight weeks.
Ideal Growing Method
- G-14 is an autoflowering variety, which makes it best suited for indoor growth.
- This is a medium to tall plant. It can reach a height of 1.2 meters.
- Typical yield for G-14 is around 250 grams per plant outdoors, and 550 grams per square meter indoors.
- Anyone can grow G-14. It is among the easiest strains for beginners.
- Do not plant too early outside. As an autoflowering strain, it must get the right light at the right time.