God Bud Strain
God Bud is a favorite cash crop. It has been popular with medical patients for a long time, and it is famous for its big, dense, purple-hued buds. It is a short plant with heavy branching and iconic genetics. Crossed between Purple Skunk, Hawaiian, and the unknown mystery from Canada simply called “God,” this is a resinous plant with a sweet, musky smell almost overwhelming.
This strain is extremely potent. You might see things. Its borderline hallucinogenic high is the biggest reason patients love it so much. It is an Indica-dominant hybrid that smells like pine and lavender and tastes like tropical fruit. The smell of its sticky buds can invigorate an entire room, and its high cannabinoid levels make it a powerful medicine for most common conditions.
Why Patients Use God Bud
God Bud is a relaxing, calming strain that works quickly and effectively. Despite its Indica-dominance, it is not heavy or overwhelming. It buzzes pleasantly, and promises radiant, positive, and worry-free bliss. It is impossible to stress on God Bud, as it is powerfully cerebral. It will uplift and elate you, but the more you have, the more sedative it will become.
Medical Uses of God Bud
Side Effects of God Bud
- Dry Mouth
- Dry Eyes
Information about God Bud
- 75 percent Indica and 25 percent Sativa.
- This strain is the offspring of God, Hawaiian and Purple Skunk.
- God Bud ranks nine on the stoned meter. Avoid all machinery, equipment and devices.
- Its THC levels can reach as much as 22 percent, which is the reason for its psychoactive ability.
- B.C. Bud Depot
- This strain is ready to harvest in seven or eight weeks.
Ideal Growing Method
- Plants thrive in both soil and hydroponic setups. Most grow them indoors, but it does well outside too.
- As a short plant, God Bud rarely exceeds three feet.
- God Bud yields roughly four ounces per square meter when grown indoors.
- This strain can be finicky and high maintenance for first-time growers. It requires experience.
- It is hard to grow, especially in cold climates.