Australian Blue

australian-blue-1

Australian Blue

The chances are that you might have come across it being called Aussie Blue. The two mean the same marijuana strain. It is one great strain that has got the cannabis forums always talking about it. Mostly it is because of the effects you can get from using it. It was bred by Fantaseeds in 1999. This strain has now taken over the world with people looking to enjoy every effect it has to offer. Coming from such top breeders, we always expected nothing less. It is described as being sativa dominant. When it comes to the ratio sativa is 90% with indica being the remaining 10%.

What about the parents? Most of the time it is possible to trace the parents of a strain by checking out its effects. For this one, it has Australian Duck and Blue Haze strains as the parents. As you can see, it is easy to see where the name Australian Blue came from. The Duck strain took over the strain as it is also known to have high sativa content. It also helps give the strain its lemon grove. That is not all as you get to experience more high too all thanks to the high THC levels. It has an average of 15 to 20% in THC content.

Talking of potency, many people would be interested to know exactly what it feels like to be high on this strain. The strain itself does not take long to get you high. You should have an easy time getting high with such high levels of THC. You might feel a bit of a buzz, but it is okay as it goes away after a while. Being a sativa dominant strain, you should end up having an uplifting experience.

Sometimes people tend to harvest it when it is still young. The young Australian Blue is not your friend. It will tend to be faster and get you crazy high. If you wait a bit and get one that is mature, you will always end up loving it. The euphoric feeling from the strain will keep you happy and giggly all the time. If you had worries, then you can now relax with such a strain. You will still stay awake so that you can work on other things even if you are high.

Growing it should not be hard. Most cultivators who have grown it claim that moderate skills are enough to get you started. The haze genes often make the plant taller. You might also have to do some trimming to maintain its shape. This does not have to get you worried about maintenance as it is one of those basics you have to do.

The strain will grow easily indoors without a problem. This is where you can control some aspects as the temperature to ensure it is perfect for the plant. As you can see, there is no need to go to Australia just to grow it.

Why patients use the Australian Blue strain

The strain is good for patients who are looking to just clear their head and relax without feeling sleepy. That is the good thing about being high on sativa dominant strains. It can also come in handy to treat patients with depression and stress. For a moment, you will feel that the world is perfect and there is nothing to worry you anymore. You could use the same for handling anxiety and cases of fatigue

Medical uses of the Australian Blue strain

Chronic stress
Anxiety
Chronic pain
Irritability
Fatigue

Side effects of the Australian Blue strain

Dry mouth

Information about the Australian Blue strain

Classification

Sativa 90% and Indica 10%

Parents

Australian Duck and Blue Haze

Stoned meter

It comes with a great score of 8 on our stoned meter

THC level

It has a THC level of 20%

Breeder

Homegrown Fantaseeds

Flowering Time

It can take up to 11 weeks for the plant to flower

Ideal Growing Method

The indoors methods is often preferred for better performance

Plant Height

It is a tall plant so more space is needed

Yield

You can expect to get an average yield

Growing skills

Moderate skills should be enough to get you growing the strain

Potential problems

There are no potential problems that have been reported with using the strain

  • visit our strain gallery
  • Viewing Purposes Only, Products are not for sale.
  • view all strains

Twitter Widget

!
0

Your Cart