Boggle Gum Strain
Boggle Gum is a relaxing cross between Northern Lights and BOG Bubble. It is an award winning Indica heavy 50/50 hybrid. Users of Boggle Gum can expect a boost of creativity, a dose of euphoria, a shot of energy and intense happiness, along with a sensation of deep calm. THC levels are in the range of 18-22% so this is a moderately potent strain of marijuana. Boggle Gum produces a sweet, musky aroma reminiscent of soil. It also has a sweet, earthy flavor with hints of flowers. It won Best Indica in the 2011 San Francisco Cannabis Cup.
Why do Patients Use Boggle Gum?
Boggle Gum is best used to treat anxiety, low mood, chronic depression and stress. It is a wonderful tasting strain with an easy smoke and nice candy smelling the fragrance. However, it is still not the best introductory strain due to moderately high THC levels. CBD levels are in the range of 1%.
Medical Uses of Boggle Gum
- Pain Relief
Side-Effects of Boggle Gum
- Dry Mouth
- Dry Eyes
Information about Boggle Gum
- 50% Indica 50% Sativa
- Bog Bubble and Northern Lights #5.
- Boggle Gum has a rating of 8.4 on the stoned meter.
- Average THC levels are between 18-22%
- BOG Seeds
- Approximately 6-7 weeks
Ideal Growing Method
- Does well in a Sea of Green setup.
- 3-5 feet
- Boggle Gum generates a high yield
- Boggle Gum is an incredibly easy strain
- No known problems associated with this strain. The ideal strain for first-time growers.