Brazilian Amazonian is an Indica dominant hybrid that is very popular in the cannabis community. It has a dense small bud with long thin trichomes, and smells of incense or perfume, which sets it apart from many other strains. It is said to taste like sweet lemonade with earthy undertones. It is a fairly potent strain of marijuana best left alone by first time users. Brazilian Amazonian has a powerful effect and a bitter sweet taste. This strain of cannabis was prized by Amazon Indians who used it for its pain reducing properties including child birth. It is still a highly prized asset for these types of indigenous peoples. A leafy plant producing citrus flavored buds.
Why do Patients Use Brazilian Amazonian?
Brazilian Amazonian is good for use late in the evening to power down. Typical medical uses include insomnia and pain relief, the standard applications for Indica dominant strains. Brazilian Amazonian is one of the best strains of marijuana for its capability to provide near instant pain relief. Highly prized in the medical community.
Medical Uses of Brazilian Amazonian
- Pain relief
Side-Effects of Brazilian Amazonian
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Information about Brazilian Amazonian
- 75% Indica 25% Sativa
- Phenotype of Brazilian Strain.
- Brazilian Amazonian has a rating of 8.4 on the stoned meter.
- The THC content is typically anywhere from 16 percent to 19 percent on average.
- Patient’s Choice of Colorado
- Approximately 8-9 weeks depending on the method used.
Ideal Growing Method
- Grows best indoors, but works in all types of setups. Generally, thrives in a warm to temperate climate. Takes well to Sea of Green Setups.
- 4-6 feet.
- Brazilian Amazonian generates a high yield.
- Brazilian Amazonian is an easy plant to grow.
- A robust plant with little problems, resistant to many types of mold and fungi.
Lol super hero.
By seeing it I feel excited.