The Teenone Marijuana Strain
Little is known about this marijuana strain. It is a 70/30 Indica dominant hybrid with unknown breeders. The plant grows dark, dense buds and is covered in orange hairs. It gives off a pleasant aroma of pine and spices and is known to produce an uplifting cerebral high to users, resulting in fits of giggles and hysterics. It is perfect for social occasions and to get the classical high we see so much of on television. It is also ideal for enhancing creativity and for alleviating depression. It has potent Indica and Sativa effects. It has an almost psychedelic like head high and is not the best strain for novice users. After the initial high wears off it usually ends in a peaceful sleep. THC is in the range of 12-20%.
Why do Patients Use The Teenone?
The Teenone has multiple medical benefits. Despite being Sativa dominant, it is commonly recommended for muscle cramps and pain relief, as well as stimulating appetite. It is perfect for night time use. It is a mood enhancer and gives a positive uplift to those who are feeling down, but is also effective at stimulating appetite, relaxing muscles and sending people off to sleep. It provides the best attributes of both Sativa and Indica strains and does so with very little side effects.
Medical Uses of The Teenone
- Pain relief
Side-Effects of The Teenone
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Information about The Teenone
- 75% Sativa 25% Indica
- The Teenone has a rating of 8.0 on the stoned meter.
- The THC content is typically anywhere from 12 percent to 20 percent on average.
- Approximately 8-9 weeks depending on the method used.
Ideal Growing Method
- Does very well with a Sea of Green method.
- 4-6 feet.
- The Teenone generates a moderate yield.
- The Teenone requires some experience to grow.
- No potential problems to speak of with the Teenone.