Train Cookie is a primary cannabis strain found in many hybrids throughout the West Coast. Its own lineage is mysterious, however. Its buds resemble the typical structure associated with the original Cookie, and although still unproven, many believe this to be its origin. Despite this lack of clarity, Train Cookie is one of the most popular strains in California today.
As a medical cannabis strain, patients love Train Cookie because it is both soothing and enjoyable. It tastes like pine and has an earthy, woody aroma pleasant to the senses. It is extremely potent and you will feel mentally and physically relaxed, but it will not give you couchlock or help you sleep. If you are an insomniac, do not use Train Cookie before bed.
Why Patients Use Train Cookie?
Several different varieties of Train Cookie exist today, but they are all Sativa-dominant. This guarantees euphoria-like effects for those suffering from depression, anxiety and related stress disorders. This is a worry-free strain ideal for daytime use. It will not make you drowsy or unable to get through the day. Instead, patients feel inspired, energetic, and ready to face the world.
Medical Uses of Train Cookie
Side Effects of Train Cookie
- Red Eye
- Dry Mouth
- Dry Eyes
Information about Train Cookie
- 80 percent Sativa and 20 percent Indica
- Exact lineage is unclear, but suspected to be from the original Cookie strain.
- One a scale of 1 to 10 on the stoned meter, this strain has a seven rating. You will get high.
- THC content can range from 18 percent to 22 percent.
- Within eight or nine weeks.
Ideal Growing Method
- Train Cookie does well outdoors in a long growing season. In colder climes, it does better indoors.
- It is common for this plant to reach six feet in height.
- This strain has a moderate yield.
- Growing Train Cookie requires intermediate gardening skills.
- Height may be problematic if grown indoors. Consider pruning techniques for bushier plants.