Tsunami Crush Marijuana Strain
Tsunami Crush is a new strain and there is relatively little information about it. What is known is that it is a potent Sativa dominant hybrid that smells and tastes fruity and sweet. It is good for relaxing the mind and has a smooth and light taste.
Why do Patients Use Tsunami Crush?
The medical uses of Tsunami Crush have not been fully explored, but there are a number of patient using it to treat depression, ADHD and insomnia. It is also very useful for muscle spasms, which is what it is most commonly prescribed for. It is mainly useful as a muscle relaxant. Clinical research has suggested that Tsunami Crush may be effective in the treatment of myofascial pain.
Medical Uses of Tsunami Crush
- Pain relief
- Muscle Spasms
Side-Effects of Tsunami Crush
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Information about Tsunami Crush
- 50% Indica 50% Sativa
- Tsunami Crush has a rating of 8.0 on the stoned meter.
- The THC content is typically anywhere from 14 percent to 22 percent.
- Approximately 7-8 weeks.
Ideal Growing Method
- Grows well indoors using the Sea of Green Method.
- 3-5 feet.
- Tsunami Crush generates a moderate yield.
- Tsunami Crush is an easy plant to grow.
- A robust plant with little problems.