White Fire OG Strain
Wi-Fi OG or White Fire OG, is a well-balanced hybrid with slightly Sativa-dominant effects. Its parent strains share their best genetics nicely: It has the diesel smell typical of Fire OG, and its resinous leaves with their smatterings of snowy crystals are a famous feature of White Rhino. White Fire OG has many phenotypes. Some are more pine cone-shaped, and others are denser, more barrel-like.
This high-yielding strain is popular among growers. It is among the most powerful hybrids medicinally, and its potency should not be underestimated. Novices should approach carefully and not overdo it, as it has higher THC levels than most other strains. It has a strong piney flavor, and its fast-acting effects are beloved by medical patients everywhere.
Why Patients Use White Fire
White Fire is mentally focusing. It offers powerful cerebral effects for patients looking to treat a variety of medical conditions. Because it is predominantly Sativa, this strain is ideal for a creative boost and more sociable activity. Users do not become drowsy or mentally clogged, and its daytime usability is one of the primary reasons for its widespread popularity.
Medical Uses of White Fire
- Appetite Loss
Side Effects of White Fire
- Dry Mouth
- Dry Eyes
Information about White Fire
- 60 percent Sativa and 40 percent Indica
- This is the child of White Rhino and Fire OG.
- White Fire scores a nine on the stoned meter. Its potency is legendary.
- THC levels are astounding, ranging anywhere from 22 percent to 28 percent.
- OG Raskal Seeds
- This plant typically flowers in 65 days indoors, or during October outdoors.
Ideal Growing Method
- White Fire does well under most conditions, in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- This medium to tall plant averages around four feet in height.
- As a high-yielding strain, growers can expect roughly 18 ounces per plant.
- This is an easy strain for beginners to grow if they do their research.
- Potency can be overwhelming for beginners and first-time users.