White Haze Marijuana Strain
White Haze, the 2002 High Times Cannabis Cup Winner for Best Sativa, is a classic Haze variation with a few notable differences: White Haze produces more trichomes than the original, but it is a smaller plant with a faster flowering time. Both the Sativa and Indica genetics of this hybrid are visible in its effects and flower formations, making it a favorite for growers and medical patients alike.
This strain promises a lightweight buzz some may call lofty, but it is an extremely comfortable feeling for those suffering a wide array of illnesses. It is both physically and mentally relaxing, but its most famous characteristic is its enormous Sativa colas with added Indica density. White Haze is a global bestseller, and its high THC and cannabinoid content guarantee its medical effectiveness.
Why Patients Use White Haze
White Haze is a happy, sociable strain. It makes users creative, and it gives them the energy and focus to accomplish their goals. It is a powerful painkiller, yet instead of making patients sleepy, it makes them talkative, giggly, and simply euphoric. This is a wonderful strain for many reasons, and it is ideal for every occasion, except bedtime.
Medical Uses of White Haze
- Muscle Spasms
- Nervous Disorders
Side Effects of White Haze
- Dry Mouth
Information about White Haze
- 70 percent Sativa and 30 percent Indica.
- Its parents are White Widow and the original Haze.
- This strain gets a 7.5 rating on the stoned meter. You will definitely feel it.
- THC levels in White Haze usually range between 17 percent and 19 percent.
- Dutch White Label Seed Company
- White Haze typically flowers well within nine weeks.
Ideal Growing Method
- This strain thrives outdoors in dry, sunny climates. It grows well indoors when cropped for bushiness.
- As a Sativa-dominant strain, White Haze is tall enough to reach six feet in height.
- This plant can yield as much as 500 grams per square meter indoors.
- White Haze requires some supportive techniques. Suitable for intermediate and advanced growers.
- The height of these plants can be difficult to hide. Prune them carefully to make them bushier.