White Ice Strain
White Ice is a well-balanced hybrid with slight Sativa-dominance. Its bright orange hairs are so vivid and thick, one struggles to see green bud. Its heavy coating of crystalized trichomes is extremely resinous and aromatic. This strain is the baby of some of the finest genetics, and because it is uncomplicated and easy to grow, it is ideal for beginners.
This high-yielding plant tastes sweet, spicy, and pungent. Its lemony, musky undertones appeal to most patients, and its white-frosted buds are a joy to see. White Ice is an upbeat, happy strain that is mentally euphoric and uplifting. Because of this, it is a good choice for daytime use. You can get your work done without feeling too dazed.
Why Patients Use White Ice
White Ice calms and relaxes both the body and mind. Its potency guarantees an effective stress reliever, and it offers an array of medical uses. This powerful painkiller also acts as a muscle relaxant. It helps patients sleep, quells a nauseous stomach, stimulates appetite, and reduces anxiety. In fact, White Ice is one of the best strains to have around, as it treats most common ailments afflicting people today.
Medical Uses of White Ice
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle Spasms
Side Effects of White Ice
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Information about White Ice
- 50 percent Sativa and 50 percent Indica
- This hybrid is triple-crossed from Northern Lights, Afghani Hash Plant, and Dutch Skunk.
- White Ice deserves its eight ranking on the stoned meter. It is powerfully potent.
- THC content typically measures around 21 percent.
- White Label
- The flowering cycle for White Ice seldom exceeds 55 days.
Ideal Growing Method
- Although suitable for indoor growth, White Ice loves sunny, Mediterranean-like outdoor conditions.
- This is a medium to tall cannabis plant.
- White Ice yields a nice harvest. You can get 400 grams per square meter indoors.
- This strain is ideal for beginners. It does not require complicated growing techniques.
- May be prone to rot and mold in damp conditions.