White Rhino Marijuana Strain
White Rhino is a popular strain of marijuana that has its roots in Afghanistan(Indica), Brazil(Sativa) and India (Indica). It has a very strong taste and a strong smell but is an all-time favorite. The flavor of White Rhino is often described as earthy and woody. White Rhino is an incredibly adaptable and durable plant, as the name suggests. It is a short and thick plant ideal for cultivators with space limitations. The plant produces large buds that are covered in a large amount of white THC crystals. The effects of White Rhino can last up to 4 hours. White Rhino gives a powerful but relaxed high.
Why do Patients Use White Rhino?
White Rhino is particularly suited to those suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s, according to much anecdotal evidence. It is one of the most powerful strains of marijuana due to its high THC content. Where White Rhino excels is its capability to relax the muscles effectively. The effects do take a while to kick in but it works wonders for whole body relaxation. A whole-body high that will be felt to the core. This is a very potent marijuana strain and ideal for medical purposes. It gives full body relaxation without having strong sleep inducing qualities, but perfect for pain and spasm release. One of the downsides of White Rhino is that it is known for leaving dry mouth. It is well prized in the medical community for its ability to reduce chronic pain.
Medical Uses of White Rhino
- Pain management
Side-Effects of White Rhino
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Information about White rhino
- Indica dominant hybrid. 90 percent Indica 10 percent Sativa.
- White Rhino is a cross between White Widow and an unknown American Indica strain.
- White Rhino has a rating of 8.8 on the stoned meter.
- The THC content is typically anywhere from 14 percent to 20 percent.
- Green House Seeds
- Approximately 9-10 weeks.
Ideal Growing Method
- White rhino is best grown indoors using a hydroponic setup. Perfect for indoor Sea of Green setup. Use nitrogen focused nutrients. For outdoor setups, White Rhino prefers a damp but not wet environment. White Rhino loves sunlight.
- Will grow as tall as 6.5 feet.
- White Rhino is a high yielding plant, sometimes very high yielding.
- This strain is suitable for beginner growers, as it is known for high yields in less than ideal environments.
- White Rhino has a tendency to develop mold in humid climates and conditions.