Willie Nelson was the 2005 High Times Cannabis Cup winner for best Sativa. It has a massive fan base worldwide and is a staple strain in most medicine cabinets across California. These large, somewhat dense flowers leave users focused and clear-headed, with the euphoric and creative effects promised by all Sativas a guarantee.
This strain is beloved by artists, musicians and all creative types. It enhances concentration and gives users the mental and physical energy needed to accomplish their daily goals. It is also a very social strain, making it ideal for depressives, hermits, and those with acute forms of social anxiety. Willie Nelson will wake you up, so avoid using it before bedtime.
Why Patients Use Willie Nelson?
This uplifting strain makes it impossible not to be happy. Medical patients derive great pleasure from the euphoric feelings it promises. Willie Nelson is mentally and physically relaxing, making it ideal for those having to medicate during the daytime. You can work without mental fogginess, and you can get through the day without falling asleep.
Medical Uses of Willie Nelson
- Lack of Appetite
Side Effects of Willie Nelson
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Information about Willie Nelson
- Willie Nelson is a pure Sativa strain.
- This strain is a cross between Highland Nepalese and Vietnamese Black.
- This is one of the most potent Sativa strains. On a scale of 1 to 10, this gets a seven rating on the stoned meter. You will definitely feel it.
- Willie Nelson contains approximately 22 percent THC.
- This plant needs 14 weeks at most to flower.
Ideal Growing Method
- Willie Nelson is suitable for outdoor growth. You can grow it indoors with sufficient lighting and space.
- As a pure Sativa, this tall plant can reach six feet in height easily.
- Willie Nelson offers a moderate yield, but buds are dense for a Sativa strain.
- You need intermediate to advanced gardening skills to grow Willie Nelson.
- These tall plants may be tricky to grow sneakily. Prune regularly to make it bushier.