Wonder Woman is a particular favorite among medical marijuana patients. Growers love this high-yielding strain, and as for users, they enjoy the lengthy Sativa buzz it so generously offers. Wonder Woman is a hybrid, which means that it also contains Indica genetics to balance the Sativa effects and provide a more calming high.
Sativa grows much taller than Indica does, but both are famous for their resilience and plentiful yields. The average Wonder Woman plant flowers within 11 weeks, leaving an abundance of dense buds that are delightful to harvest and trim. Wonder Woman produces skunky smelling flowers with a hint of both jet fuel and fruit, the strength of which depends on the plant itself.
Why Patients Use Wonder Woman?
Wonder Woman promises patients euphoria. It provides an uplifting high that makes users relaxed and happy. It is a beloved by artists especially, as this energetic strain stimulates creativity and improves mental focus and clarity. Wonder Woman is suitable for daytime use. It causes no brain fogginess, making it ideal for patients to use when they have work commitments or other obligations to attend.
Medical Uses of Wonder Woman
- Muscle Spasms
Side-Effects of Wonder Woman
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Information about Wonder Woman
- 60 percent Indica and 40 percent Sativa
- Wonder Woman is a cross between Ice and Top 44
- On a scale of 1 to 10, this strain has a 7.5 rating on the stoned meter. You will get very high.
- THC content is typically anywhere from 17 percent to 22 percent.
- Approximately 60 days
Ideal Growing Method
- Wonder Woman does best grown indoors using SOG, or Sea of Green, techniques.
- This plant can start flowering when it is two feet high. Most growers do so at three feet.
- Wonder Woman is a high yielding plant.
- This strain is suitable for intermediate and advanced growers.
- Wonder Woman has a tendency to develop mold in humid climates and conditions.