Yoda OG Kush
Yoda OG Kush has legendary ancestry. Descended from the world-renowned OG Kush line, this strain has powerful Indica-dominant genetics sought after by every medical patient everywhere. Growers love its resiliency, monstrous yields, and bud density. Users delight in its pungent citrus smell, delicious taste, and its promise to knock them into a deep and satisfying sleep.
As the offspring of a multiple award winner, Yoda OG Kush is extremely popular across California. Be warned, though: Only seasoned users may be able to use it during the day. The rest will fall asleep. As a sedative, this strain relaxes the body and mind so completely that it effectively treats an array of physical and mental conditions afflicting people today.
Why Patients Use Yoda OG Kush?
Because Yoda OG Kush is predominantly Indica, it will more than likely cause drowsiness and mental fogginess. It acts as a muscle relaxant, making it ideal for treating muscular spasms, cramps, stiffness, and similar disorders. Yoda OG Kush will also give you a serious case of the munchies, which is why it is popular among those with little or no appetite.
Medical Uses of Yoda OG Kush
- Loss of Appetite
- Muscle Cramps
Side Effects of Yoda OG Kush
- Dry Mouth
- Dry Eyes
Information about Yoda OG Kush
- 85 percent Indica and 15 percent Sativa
- Exact lineage unknown, but it is a hybrid of OG Kush and possibly Lemon Thai, Chemdawg, and Old World PKI Kush.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, Yoda OG Kush has an 8.5 rating on the stoned meter. Avoid heavy machinery.
- This strain can contain as much as 28 percent THC, making it among the most potent of all.
- Approximately 65 days
Ideal Growing Method
- Yoda OG Kush is an indoor-growing plant, but it can do well outside in humidity-free areas.
- Expect this plant to become around four feet tall.
- This plant yields extremely well, and buds are dense too.
- Yoda OG Kush grows easily and is suitable for beginners.
- This strain is prone to mold and bud rot in humid conditions.