Online Marijuana Shop
Marijuana users, especially people who use cannabis for medical purposes, want easy and legal access to high-quality marijuana. There are many online marijuana stores that do home deliveries and claim to have an extensive collection of ample choices, then the driver arrives with some bad stuff, which was not as advertised. That’s why most people hesitate to purchase marijuana online and visit physical stores close to their location to get the medication they need. They simply don’t know if they can trust an online marijuana shop to deliver the best products.
At Pot Valet, we value our customers’ trust so we always promise to provide the best products and services to our clients. Our company has very stringent quality control standards of lab testing all products, so all marijuana is sourced from reliable and licensed growers of good reputation. This helps us ensure that all of the products that we sell to our customers are of great quality and safe for consumption. We research every supplier carefully and examine their license and certifications before we start selling any products sourced from them.
You Can Find Everything You Need With Us
We have a large collection of items in our online marijuana shop. No matter what strain or form of marijuana you want, you can find it in our store. All of the products we’ve listed below are available at reasonable prices.
- Indica – Indica strains have a higher CBD to THC ratio so you won’t feel that mental high but will be relaxed and languid after you consume it. Indica is generally recommended to people with chronic pain, multiple sclerosis, muscle spasms, fibromyalgia, nausea, insomnia, and lupus.
- Sativa – Sativa strains have higher THC to CBD ratio so you’ll feel a mental high and experience a boost in creativity and imagination. This strain is recommended to people with mental and behavioral issues like depression, eating disorders, and even ADHD.
- Hybrid – Most hybrid strains combine the best of both worlds and provide a unique effect that can help you with your particular health concerns. For example, a doctor might recommend a hybrid strain to help people with chronic pain and behavioral issues.
- Edibles – Edibles are marijuana laced food items like chocolates, teas, cupcakes, etc. They have lighter doses and the taste and odor of marijuana is disguised by the aroma of the food items.
- Topical – Topical marijuana creams and lotions provide pain relief and can also be good for the skin.
- Concentrates – Concentrates deliver a potent dose of marijuana and have an often provide immediate relief from pain or other such problems.
- Accessories and Merchandise – These sections includes a collection of merchandise and accessories that you can use to consume marijuana and they include e-pens, vaping kits, chargers, etc.
- Cartridges and E-pens - Selections offered of 5 different marijuana cartridge companies, for you E-pen vaporizer. PotValet also offers E-pen vaporizers at a discounted rate
We understand that most of our customers want quick access to their medication so we’ve taken steps to achieve those results. Our network of delivery drivers is still expanding and we continue to reach more and more people in California. We deliver to Los Angeles County, Solano County, Monterey County, Orange County and Santa Barbara County. At the moment, we offer the delivery times mentioned below:
- 45 Minutes of Less – If you’re within the immediate delivery service area, we’ll deliver your medication in 45 minutes or less. The product will be dispatched immediately after the order is received so you won’t have to wait to get what you want.
- Scheduled deliveries at your convenience, via our note section. The timeline would be displayed to you at the time of your order. You can also enter your zip code to determine what is available to you.
Your marijuana will be delivered to your location securely and on time and discreetly. Our delivery vehicles are unmarked and the medication is packed in plain brown packaging so you don’t have to worry about your neighbors. Our delivery drivers are also very reliable and will definitely deliver the product to your doorstep without any tampering.
We operate within the laws of the state and PotValet partner collectives have all relevant licenses and permits needed to sell this medication. We also follow all the rules and regulations laid down by the government so we will:
- Only sell marijuana to registered members of our website.
- Check you uploaded prescription and identification. We’ll inform you if your registration is approved as soon as we can.
- Only grant access to marijuana if your prescription is valid.
These steps ensure that all of the medication you receive from us is valid and legal. You can call us at 1800 357 1314 if you have any questions about our online marijuana store or products.