Verified Genetics | Pot Valet Marijuana Delivery
Skunk (Sativa) Pico-Robertson Los Angeles
This skunk is highly potent and earns its name from its strong and noticeable smell. It has a high THC content and can provide many healing benefits.
Skunk is grown indoors using special heating apparatus, and this ensures that the plants can become as large and healthy as possible. This also helps keep bugs away.
Skunk (Sativa) and THC
The better the plant can be nourished whilst growing, the more potent the THC effects will be. You can often see the THC on strong skunk in either a sappy liquid form, or as crystals. This skunk can provide between 18 and 24 % THC.
This skunk is made up of 70% sativa and 30% indica, which means that you can use it in the daytime and you will not get drowsy.
- Classification: Sativa (70%) Indica (30%)
- Parents: Columbian sativa / Afghani kush
- Growing Environment: Indoor/outdoor
- Garden Skills: Intermediate
- Flowering Time: 8 – 9 weeks
- Yield: Moderate
- THC Range: 18 – 24%
- Medical Uses: Insomnia, chronic pain, muscle spasms, nausea, anxiety
1/8 Oz, 1/4 Oz